During my studies in history, politics and Eastern European studies, I ended up in the online media sector, where I spent almost 10 years in various roles - most recently as online editor at NDR.
Since 2014 I have been working in agile contexts - as a software developer, tech lead, agile coach, consultant, author and team coach. First for various startups, then as a developer and consultant at the technology consultancy Thoughtworks. Since 2019 I have been working independently. Over the years, I have gained experience in various companies and organizations, from small start-ups to large corporations, working in and with international and multicultural teams.
Since 2020, I have been placing an ever-increasing focus on accompanying organizations and teams in their development and in change processes. A summary of how I work can be found here.
- Certified mediator according to the German Mediation Act
- Systemic team coaching training (die coachingakademie)
- Sociocracy 3.0 Practitioner Level 1
- Agile culture change & organizational development (Teamworks)
- Authorized Process Consultant in the INQA Coaching Program
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Various trainings (online facilitation, visualization, management of remote teams, Liberating Structures)